A Love Triangle

You and and your wife are working for the same company as assassins. One day someone hires your wife to eliminate you.
What happens next?
Let's find out!!! 

A Love Triangle 
Author : Balasrinikesh Dhanavel aka Bala on SnipFic 
I put my gun in the holster as I entered the house. The clock showed 7:25pm. I sighed as I had five more minutes to clock out of work.
As I was drinking water, I ducked. A knife stabbed the water purifier.
"You took that job!?"I asked to the woman coming downstairs.
"Well, a job's a job right? Sounds like someone's scared!"
"shhhh, you're gonna wake him up" 
"That never stopped you from finishing the job. Don't tell me you've gone soft" she said with her creepy smile. 
She jumped towards me. I tackled her, pushing her away from the kitchen counter. She grabbed my collarbone. I smashed my head on her face a few times and choked her, trying to hold her off for a few minutes.
She stopped struggling, she fainted. I kissed her forehead and started looking for the first aid kit. 
She kicked me towards the kitchen. I thought "Of course she faked it! I should've seen that coming!" I tried standing back up but I slipped in water spilled from the purifier. She lunged with a knife, I grabbed the blade, it sliced through my gloves. I yanked her nostrils using the other hand and kicked her away. I heard Sam crying. When I looked towards the stairs with frustration she used that distraction to lunge on me, locking my lower body with her legs and chocking me with her elbow I started to faint, I laughed as it reminded me of the times when we fought for specific assignments. 
The clock hit 7:30.
She released me. 
I gasped for air. 
We kissed each other like we'd never see each other again. 
"You woke up our son, Sarah"I said.
"I'll finish this job tomorrow." she said as she went upstairs to put Sam to sleep.
I washed and patched up my hand before preparing dinner.

For more stories and flash fictions follow me on SnipFic and blogger 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Night

Transformers: Deception ; Chapter 1