You just hatched from your egg, you have nothing but your instinct to hunt in your head, but you're smaller than your siblings. Can you survive the wild??? Title: Darwin Author: Balasrinikesh Dhanavel aka Bala on SnipFic "Why? Why am I weak?" I thought as I wandered, searching for something to eat. My siblings stole my food, the worms were too quick, I was starving. That's when I saw an isolated ant. I waited for an opening, I lunged at it and stabbed my mouth through its abdomen, melting it from the inside. I started drinking its insides. It felt so good, eating for the first time in days. That's when I felt it, the pain. More ants surrounded me and started biting me. I tried stabbing them, there were too many of them. I tried running, I couldn't feel my leg. In the end, I just gave up. After all, I'm the weakest Assassin Bug.
Comments
Post a Comment