Dandadan manga review
Hello There!!!
Yeah it's me again. Today I'm gonna be talking about Dandadan manga.
Yeah it's the Manga about the recently famous anime Dandadan. I read the Manga after finishing season 1 of the anime. Unlike my other reviews I didn't finish the Manga for this one. I'm currently reading the Space Globalist Arc.
The story is set in Japan, specifically Kamigoe City, interwoven with supernatural and science fiction elements. It blends urban fantasy with elements of ghosts, aliens, and powerful beings, creating a unique and sometimes confusing setting that expands with each arc. The series plays with established tropes, like UFOs and the concept of Yokai, while also introducing its own unique rules and lore.
During the earlier chapters the story seems like the main characters' (Momo and Ken Takakura aka Okarun) search for the balls of Okarun which he lost when he was possessed by a evil spirit but in the later arcs the story they save the world from a full scale alien invasion with the help of their friends. Honestly I don't know what I should expect for the later arcs. At one point we can even see a freaking Godzilla in the story.
I like the creepy vibe I'm getting from this story. The characters are very lovable.
Now it's time to talk about my favorite characters from the story
1) Okarun
I mean, no one can hate this guy. I, my self find him relatable to me. I'm also a four eyes who spends most of my time alone and who don't have many friends, so I have a connection with him. I can understand every decision he makes, that's what I like the most about his character. He has the power of the spirit which stole his balls. He and Momo develop as a character together. I really want to talk about Momo as the second character but I've choosen another character.
2)Jin Enjoji
From my point of view He is the strongest of the main characters. At first he is another annoying side character but during the evil eye arc we'll find how much of a good person he is. For eg: he didn't even want to kill a spirit which tries to end all humans
Comments
Post a Comment