Kaiju no 8 (Men vs Monsters) review (why I like it)
Hello There!!!
Today I'm gonna be talking about Kaiju No 8 manga. Like every one else I also like projects on the theme humans vs monsters. I started reading the Manga after watching the first three episodes of the anime. I wouldn't say that it is the best manga I read but it's good.
The story is set in a world which is attacked by Monsters aka Kaijus everyday and the humans fight against them.
Yeah that's it. It may seem like any other story in this genre but it is executed well.
The protagonist of Kaiju No. 8 is Kafka Hibino, a 32-year-old man who initially works as a monster cleaner for the Japan Defense Force. He dreams of joining the Defense Force to fight alongside his childhood friend Mina Ashiro, but after repeated failed attempts, he settles for his current job.
A sudden incident involving a kaiju entering his body transforms him into a human-kaiju hybrid, granting him the ability to transform into a powerful kaiju form.
Now it's time to talk about my favourite characters.
1) Soshiro Hoshina
He was the vice captain of Kafka's team. He is one of the coolest character in the story (according to me). He comes from a family which hunts Kaijus for generations. His cold presence is the thing I like about him (most of the times).
2) Isao Shinomiya
He was the Director General of the Defense Force before being killed by kaiju no 9. I don't have a specific reason for why I like him but his death was unexpected.
Yeah, that's it for now
Thanks for visiting my blog
For more content and updates follow my the Manga Urukaay channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaC0o3v23n3iJvMx3N3T
Comments
Post a Comment