Mob Psycho 100: A Heartfelt Masterpiece by ONE
Hello there!!!
Today I started rereading one of my favorite manga series, Mob Psycho 100 but the one and only "ONE" (obviously it's not his real name 😅😅😅). He is the person who inspired me into the Manga and comic fields, he is the one who proved that a manga can be popular even if the art is bad if it has a good story. I'm introduced to his works by one punch man (He is the writer of one punch man, the artist is Murata) which started as a web comic which had very horrible art work.
Ok, I know I'm glazing him too much 😅😅😅.
Now let's start the topic that I came here to talk about.
Mob Psysco 100, what do you think when you hear this name? Does the name sound cool? Does it sound like any typical shonan manga or anime?
If you say yes to the last question you are wrong, let me explain.
Every typical battle shonan is mostly about the protagonist getting stronger in terms of strength but Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a very powerful being getting stronger in terms of his emotions.
In a world filled with people with and without psychic abilities, "Mob Psycho 100" explores themes of power, self-discovery, and the importance of human connection. The story shows power isn't everything, it humanizes even the evilest of the characters. The story is filled with life lessons that are very easy to understand. We can even find the characters relatable.
In my words it the best of ONE'S works
Comments
Post a Comment