Onepunch-Man - A work of ONE (Spoiler Alert)
Hello There!!!
Want to become the strongest in the multiverse? Just do "100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY! Until you go bald"
Just kidding, don't try it on all of the sudden if you do, you'll be done in no time 😂😂😂
Ok I'll stop, I understand that I'm not being funny 😅😅😅.
If you're thinking "Why's this fool is cringing me all of the sudden? 😡😡😡" the reason is because today I'm talking about a manga I read a while ago. If you're into anime you would've found out I'm going to talk about "Onepunch-Man" by "ONE". Yeah I know, my previous post is also about a project of ONE 😅😅😅 but it would be unfair to mention ONE and not talk about Onepunch-Man.
It is the story about the midlife crisis of the strongest human called Saitama (The hero for fun) in the world filled with super humans.
I always have a special place for the anime of Onepunch-Man in my heart ❤️❤️❤️ because that is the reason why I started reading Manga.
Onepunch-Man started as a web comic. The readers loved it. Then ONE made it into a manga with the help of Murata ( the artist of the Manga) then it was adapted into an anime. The anime has two seasons, season 3 will be released later this year (2025).
I'm sorry if I left you waited let's review the Manga.
The story is set on a world which is being attacked by monsters everyday and the heroes protect the people. The heroes ranked from C - S, where C is weakest and S is the strongest.
The story is fromthe perspective of a C class hero "Caped Baldy" aka Saitama aka A Hero For Fun. He is the strongest hero that the world has ever seen. He become the strongest by doing 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run Every Single Day before he became a official hero.
You may ask "if he's the strongest then why he a C class hero?". It's because no one realised how powerful he is.
His overwhelming strength makes it impossible for him to find a challenging opponent, which leads to boredom and a sense of emptiness and a search for meaning beyond casual heroics. This emptiness in his heart causes him to lose his emotions little by little untill he met Genos aka Demon Cyborg (S rank hero) , a Cyborg who wants to find another Cyborg who who destroyed his city. Genos became Saitama's disciple and a friend. He started living with Saitama even paying rent to Saitama for staying in Saitama's house.
Every character is as enjoyable and interesting as Genos and Saitama.
One of my favorite characters in the story is Garou, The Hero Hunter aka Human monster.
He is the most complex character in the story so far. It is difficult to understand him but his journey from being a human to becoming the toughest opponent Saitama has ever faced is the best and longest arc in the manga, this arc is called The Monster Association Arc. At the end of this arc Garou became the strongest monster and killed Genos. The death of Genos caused Saitama to lose control. Their fight could've destroyed earth if Blast (The top ranked hero of the world) didn't redirect the fight towards jupiter.
During that fight Saitama destroyed jupiter. All the living beings were dead on earth. Everything came back to normal when Saitama defeated Garou by time traveling. Then everything went back to normal nobody knew Saitama defeated Garou even Saitama (Ok some of you may be confused but it's time travel so stop asking me questions, it's difficult to explain these kind of time traveling stuff 😅😅😅).
One of my other favorite characters is Mumen rider, the top C rank hero with no powers.
He represents unwavering courage, selflessness, and a commitment to justice, even in the face of overwhelming odds and personal weakness. He will fight for the people even if he know he'll lose. His courage and heroism is on par with All Might From My Hero academia . He'll do whatever he can to help people until his last breath.
And there is King,
Yeah I understand you're bored so let me finish it real quick 😅😅😅. King is a fraud hero who is known as the strongest man alive who happened to become a S rank hero by pure coincidence. I know, unbelievable right?
By the way this is a kind of story is something that no one should miss.
Yeah that's it for now see you later,
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ for spending your time with reading this!!!
Comments
Post a Comment