Attack on titan Review
Hello There!!!
Yeah it's me again. Today I'm gonna be talking about Attack on titan. I decided to read the Manga after watching the anime. Honestly this manga has one of the best stories I've ever read.
The story is set in a post-apocalyptic earth where humanity is on the brink of extinction, forced to live within massive walled cities for protection against gigantic, humanoid creatures called Titans. These Titans devour humans seemingly without reason, driving humanity to the edge of survival. The story primarily focuses on the characters within these walls, particularly the Survey Corps, as they fight to reclaim their world from the Titans and uncover the mysteries of their origins.
The story revolves around Eren Yeager, a Paradis Island boy, swears to eradicate Titans upon seeing his mom killed a Titan. He becomes part of the Scout Regiment and realizes he can turn into a Titan. As mysteries are unfolded, Eren realizes the Titans are actually human and that the world outside despises his kin. Angered with freedom and revenge, Eren launches the "Rumbling"—a plan to crush the world with gigantic Titans. His friends who once stood close to him now struggle to prevent him. Ultimately, Eren is slain by Mikasa, the person who loved him most, breaking the cycle of hatred and allowing the world a possibility for peace.
I love how the story takes many unexpected turns. The intensity of the story doesn't let me stop reading it even if I want to stop reading it.
Now it's time to talk about few of my favorite characters
1) Reiner Braun
I like him because of his complex character development, his internal struggles, and his role as a tragic figure. He is a character who embodies strength and determination, but also vulnerability and deep-seated guilt.
2) Erwin Smith
I like Erwin Smith for his exceptional leadership, strategic brilliance, and unwavering dedication to humanity's cause in Attack on Titan. His ability to inspire and motivate his troops, even in the face of overwhelming odds, makes him a compelling and respected character.
Comments
Post a Comment