Transformers: Shattered Glass

Hello There!!!
Yeah it's me again. I assume that all of you know what transformers are. Yeah, they are electrical devices that transfer electrical energy between two or more circuits through electromagnetic induction. 😅😅😅 Just kidding 😅😅😅. Transformers are robots which have the ability to transform into various vehicles. There are many factions in the world of Transformers. The famous ones are Autobots and Decepticons. Autobots are the good guys and decepticons are the bad guys.
Very easy to understand right???

Today we are talking about the transformers comic "Transformers: Shattered Glass". This story is set in a world where Autobots are the bad guys and decepticons are the good guys.
The story revolves around the a decepticon named Star Screem, who has the secrets to talk to a titan (city sized transformers), Metroplex. Whoever controls the titan wins the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons.
I like this story because it shows how decepticons will act if they are the good guys. Honestly it's better than what I thought. I thought that the story will be about the Transformers war on Earth but it happens after the war on earth, it happens on cybertron. Few of my favorite transformers' characters were not explored deeply.

Now it's time to talk about few of my favorite characters from the story

1) Starscream
He reminds me of Smokescreen from Transformers prime TV Show. I like him because of the change they did to his character. In this story his character is completely different from from what we usually see.

2) Jetfire
I like the relationship between him and star screem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Night

A Love Triangle

Transformers: Deception ; Chapter 1