That Night

Hello There everyone!!! 
                      I'm back. I'm soo sorry for not posting anything for the last few months. Here is a creepypasta written by me for you guys to enjoy as my apology. Have a wonderful day!!! 


That Night
"We Don't Fear Being Alone In The Dark, We Fear The Feeling Of Not Being Alone In The Dark"

I didn't always fear the dark, At least not until that Night

There was a long narrow road on my way to school. It had big walls on both sides and a factory behind one of those.

I used to travel and play along that road when I was a child. I haven't felt anything wrong about it until that Night.

There were rumors about the ghosts of the past employees of the factory roaming near the road during the night time. I never believed it but I never got the chance to walk that road on night.

After my 12th standard Half yearly exams, I had one week leave. I had to go to a book fair to buy some books for my entrance exams. It was the first time I had to go out alone on my own.

The day went smooth, I went there by bus, brought the books I wanted, ate some food and snacks I liked and returned in bus.

After I stepped out of the bus, I left the bus stop by 11.30pm because of heavy rain. I had to walk home.

By the time I reached that road, it was already about 12.15pm. Even though I didn't believed the stories, I had my own fears. I said to myself, "Don't be afraid, Take a deep breath and walk straight home". When I took a deep breath to calm myself, the lights were gone! I felt a science which is loud enough to rip my soul out of my body. When I started walking, I felt that silence and my fear increasing. It suddenly started raining and the dogs started howling from everywhere. My heartbeat was soo fast, it felt like my chest is gonna explode. When I tried walking, my legs couldn't move. I cried soo hard that my whole life flashed before my eyes. I was soo scared, I wetted my wet pants,then on all of the sudden my legs were free to move. When I started running, I slipped on something that felt like a furry corpse! The the howling Stopped and I heard inhuman screams that felt like it it was from the devils of hell. I started crawling as fast as I can because of my fear but something bit my ankles and my back strong enough for their teeth to reach my bones. I felt every drop of blood flowing off my feet. I stood up and ran mindlessly to escape but broke my nose by hitting a wall accidentally. When I fell more of them grabbed me, it felt like my skin being pealed off me. I couldn't even stand. I tried crawling through a gap in the wall but I couldn't escape them. I felt my toes being bitten off, my skin being pealed and my body being butchered I finally faded out losing all hope.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital. Even though I'm almost recovered, my scars will always remind me of that Night when I was helpless and hopeless. I could never go near the road again, not because of the rumors but because of my experience.

Thanks for reading. For more content, reviews and updates Follow the Manga Urukaay channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaC0o3v23n3iJvMx3N3T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Triangle

Transformers: Deception ; Chapter 1