Dynamite Ben 10 Issue 3 review

Hey guys! I finished the 3rd issue of Dynamite's Ben 10 last night. It's a really great issue with some really great moments. 
Here is a brief non spoiler review. 


It's the best of the 3 issues released. Most important of all it featured my GOAT🐐🐐🐐 Diamond head. His design is very cool. I just couldn't believe my eyes it was even better than what we saw in some of the the concept arts and varient covers. It really got me hyped up for the next issue. And it also seems like Ben is not having his no kill rule but it's not a problem with me as long as they don't mess up my man's character. And they also showed us why Tetramands (Four Arms) are a force to be reckoned with.
I'm pretty sure Grandpa Max would definitely farm some generational aura on the following issues, I'm pretty sure about that.
That's my review guys! 
If you guys like it, then feel free to check other stuff on my blog. 
Thank you guys♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Night

A Love Triangle

Transformers: Deception ; Chapter 1