Was The Villain Right All Along? A Character Breakdown Of Bhojaraj From DC
DC (the Tamil movie) is one of the best movies I seen this year I'd give it a solid 9 out of 10 but This post is about the guy people call the villain in the movie, Bhojaraj played by Srikrishna Dayal.
The thing is I don't see him as a villain, from my pov he just tries to catch the people (Devadas's gang) who robbed the weapons that belonged to the police and brutally killed the Investigating Officer. Yeah, I know that his methods are questionable but deep inside I see a guy who is just tired of the system and is molded by it. The ends justified the means. The only civilian casualty he caused is Devadas's first love interest, which is clearly unjustifiable but it adds depth to the character.
Villain is a person who does unjust things, but most of Bhojaraj's actions just helped him get close to the armed and dangerous criminals. From my pov he tries to do the right thing by questionable means, he is more of a Anti-Hero than a Villain.
And here is one of the things I really love about this movie, no character is fully morally right or wrong and the characters have multiple layers and are interesting.
And Yeah, I know it's not one of the things I usually talk about but I just wanted to try something new.
So.... That's it for now. Comment Your thoughts on his arc and what improvements could be made in my blogs.
More of these would be posted if this performs well.
Bye guys!!! See you later ♥️♥️♥️
Nice 👍🏻
ReplyDelete