Pengwing
You love your children right? So... Are you ready to do whatever it takes???
Title: Pengwing
Author: Balasrinikesh Dhanavel aka Bala on SnipFic
"Why now? Why me?"
I flapped through the Strom, trying not to throw up our food.
I couldn't help but think about how I protected them between my legs, hoping my children don't freeze before they hatch when she goes away, filling her stomach.
I didn't give up back then, and I'm not planning on giving up right now.
Few days ago, my pack planned on going back to the colony. Me, who is a bum wasn't a good hunter begged,
"Guys please! can we just stay here a little longer? I still have to get food for my kids"
They left, leaving me behind.
Only Riko, who's like a brother to me stayed with me.
We were hunting for hours. I had little to no luck.
That's when it started, the rain.
Riko insisted we go back.
"Yeah, I'll have to adjust with whatever I have" I said before following him back.
Unfortunately, I had to crash him into an iceberg. At least I made sure to take the food out his mouth.
Now all of us can be full.
The waves, they were throwing me everywhere like the stone I gave Sarah the day we met.
I was washed away into the cave where everything along the shore eventually ends up.
My foot is twisted.
"I failed as a father"
I cried as I was throwing up the extra food.
Then I heard the familiar voice.
I limped towards it only to find Sarah, the mother of my kids crying like a crazy pertal.
It looked like she broke her back.
"WHERE ARE MY KIDS!?" I screamed at her.
She kept crying in pain.
"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!"
"I... I'm sorry, It's... The Strom" she mumbled
"YOU LET THEM DIE !???" I screamed as I poked her eyes till she stopped making any noise.
In the end, I just waited for my time in that place knowing I have nothing else to live for.
Comments
Post a Comment